Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thursday morning at Chuck E Cheese

 

Thursday morning I took Payton and Parker to meet Hunter and her mommy (Krissy) at Chuck E Cheese! We had a good time! We were the only ones in there, since it was first thing in the morning and the machines were just turned on… they spit out  A LOT of coupons… SO…. we went by and grabbed all of them!! I kind of felt like I was stealing.. but the workers were standing there and knew what we were doing.. I do not think they cared.. and if they did, then they should have ripped them off before we did! HA

DSC_0397

 

DSC_0398DSC_0400

DSC_0403

DSC_0405

DSC_0408

DSC_0415 DSC_0416

DSC_0418

DSC_0420

DSC_0424

DSC_0426 DSC_0427

DSC_0434

DSC_0435

This next series of pictures is funny. Payton kept going down on her knees.. and she thought it was so funny… as did I

DSC_0436 DSC_0437 DSC_0438

DSC_0439 DSC_0440

DSC_0441

1 comment:

Viv said...

that was nice for a change huh, being in Chuck "E" Cheese w/o a crowd. Great pics!