Friday, January 14, 2011

Some more fun with the girls

 

Here are pictures from our day yesterday (Thursday).

We had chick fil a for lunch. And then Elmo cupcakes!

DSC_0227DSC_0229 DSC_0231

DSC_0233

Grace just eating her lunch!

DSC_0234

DSC_0235

This makes me laugh.. Look at those LIPS!!!!!

DSC_0239

DSC_0240

Playing… Grace would walk back n forth holding on

DSC_0241

DSC_0244 DSC_0245 DSC_0247

DSC_0248

DSC_0249 DSC_0250 DSC_0251

DSC_0253

Then, while Payton and Grace were napping I let Parker paint

DSC_0257

These paint pens are really cool

DSC_0260

DSC_0259 DSC_0261

DSC_0263

Then, we got out the other paints

DSC_0266

DSC_0268

Payton woke up, so we let her paint a little too

DSC_0270

DSC_0271

DSC_0275

DSC_0278

And Grace… just sitting patiently eating her snack!!

DSC_0280

5 comments:

Marla said...

I love that you're doing this and that Parker is getting to do these activities. I know she loves it when she tells me tonight that she wants me to go to work tomorrow so she can go to Aunt Sis's. :(

Megan said...

Aww, poor Marla! It could be worse. I guess she could hate it. Ha! Atleast she loves going to Aunt Sis's! And, that you have an Aunt Sis for her to go to! :-)

You are so brave with the red icing and the paint pens!! Parker's red lips are hillarious! Payton really looks like she does such a GREAT job with pens, markers, paint, etc. Hayden would have it from head to toe and everywhere in between. Anywhere other than that star! Ha! And, you let her do it with a white shirt on! :-) Those paint pens do look like fun!

I know Marla is loving seeing the pics of the girls. I am too! :-)

See you Monday!

Viv said...

It's ok sweet Marla...you wouldn't have it any other way. You know they are in good hands. Precious pics too!

scarves said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.