My mom and Terry took Payton and Parker to the Disney store this past Saturday. They had a blast! She got all kinds of goodies. Including, this new Sleeping Beauty. She calls her “Beauty” but she also calls her “Baby”. Anyways, today she was playing with her…. She started out in her crib with her.. I didn’t get any pictures of this.. Sure wish I would have.. but she was telling her “Get up Baby, get up”. Cracks me up. She is constantly telling me “Mommy, get up” She had a few different conversations with “Beauty”.
Then, we went into the kitchen so I could start dinner. She sat her in one of her little chairs. She kept talking to her, sort of how I talk to Payton…. It was hilarious. They had a tea party and everything!!
Feeding her
Taking a bite and a drink
She gave her some pizza
She was saying something to her right here, but I can’t remember what
Feeding her a bottle
And this doesn’t have anything to do with Sleeping Beauty… But, after dinner… She went and got her vacuum to try and clean up her own mess!! She knows when we eat rice that I have to vacuum!
Such a smart little girl!!!
When I got my vacuum out, she went and got her broom to help me!! LOVE this kid!!!!!!!



3 comments:
All of it so sweet. I smiled the whole time.
I smiled the whole time too. Reminded me of when you were little, you always loved to clean! She reminds me so much of you and Parker reminds me of Marla back when too. Deja vu for sure!
Can you send her over to my house? I need a little help! ;-)
So stinkin' cute! So grown up playing with Sleeping Beauty! I love it! I wish I could "hear" her.
Post a Comment