Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random

Sunday afternoon Payton did a little Easter craft. Well, with stickers and paper cut out like and Easter Egg.

DSC_0570

 

DSC_0572

DSC_0573

DSC_0574

DSC_0578

Then, later we went outside to play. We were waiting for Uncle Geoff, Aunt Marla, Parker (Darter), and Grace (Tay) to get here for dinner!!

DSC_0582

DSC_0584 DSC_0585 DSC_0588

DSC_0587

DSC_0590 DSC_0591 DSC_0592

DSC_0593 DSC_0594 DSC_0595

Ran around playing ball with Daddy

DSC_0600

DSC_0601 DSC_0602 DSC_0603

DSC_0605 DSC_0606 DSC_0607

And of course… I didn’t take any pictures of us outside. The girls did so much!! They were bringing toys from inside to out… Swinging…… Riding the school bus…. And wrote all over the side walk with chalk. We all ate dinner outside. It was really cloudy, but it was perfect weather. We just enjoyed sitting out and watching the girls play. Phil made hamburgers on the grill!! The food was yummy!!

After being outside, we went in so that the girls could play with Payton’s NEW tent!! I didn’t take that many pictures because the girls were being SO silly and rough!!! So, it was hard to snap pictures of them, they were quicker than I could be!! But, I am sure this week they will be in the tent again, so I will get some better pictures later!!

Princess tent, Uncle Geoff put together!

DSC_0608

Peek a boo

DSC_0609

Grace crawling in

DSC_0610

1 comment:

Viv said...

They will have a blast in that, Jack has a similar tent(not Barbie) but anyhow all the grandkids oldest on down love playing in that thing.