Friday, March 4, 2011

Pretending to go Nite nite

The other day the girls were being silly. They LOVE to play in Payton’s bed. And I am sure I have mentioned this before… I let them do it! Sometimes they get a little wild, but on this day they decided to go nite nite. Well, I think it was Parker’s idea because she can reach the light switch and she turned off the light and I came in the room to find them like this with the lights off.

DSC_0402

DSC_0403

DSC_0404

DSC_0405

They are so silly!! I love them so much!!!

And here is Grace, since she was left out of going nite nite with them!!

DSC_0399

1 comment:

Viv said...

I have so many fond memories of the kids 'pretending' things & wish it was documented like this so I could share it with their kids. All of these blogs are just priceless and sure thank you for sharing!