Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sorting Colors

Today was a day that we played with lots of toys! More so than usual! Anyways, and also along the day I noticed that she sorted all the colors everything she did. I am sure you will see a pattern of one particular color that she picks out first. It cracked me up through the day. And by the way… this color she calls “green” however it isn’t green!!

DSC_0781

DSC_0783

DSC_0787

DSC_0793

DSC_0795

DSC_0796

DSC_0797

Getting really mad because more won’t fit!!

DSC_0798

Then I talked her into playing with the green ones, after throwing a fit because she couldn’t find anymore green yellow ones.

DSC_0800

Playing Connect Four… she had two colors to choose from…. She never touched the RED!

DSC_0806

A box full of pretend food….

DSC_0808

And this is what she picks out of it….

DSC_0809

Payton, you truly amazed me each day! I love watching you “grow up”!!!

3 comments:

Marla said...

What a smartie! She's getting so big! How funny that she chose yellow!

Megan said...

I can't believe it wasn't purple!!! :-) Looks like ya'll had a fun time! I love it when I feel like I actually spent quite a bit of time playing with Hayden throughout the day. Sad to say, I don't think it happens often enough!!

Viv said...

oh my, how smart is she? She is going to be very color coordinated though!