Payton got this step stool/booster seat at church today. A man that goes to our church MADE all of the 2 and 3 year olds one. I thought it was SO neat!! And I really loved it because we have been singing “Jesus Loves Me” a lot lately. Payton will even sing it (not saying all the words, but still really cute). And she asks me to sing “Jesus” when I am rocking her!!
She likes it too!! And excuse the sucker sticking out of her mouth!!



2 comments:
well, as you know, because for years when you were in the car with me & I would sing along with the radio you would say, 'Aunt B, don't sing'. But anyhow when I'm rocking by grandbabies(who are now almost all too old to rock} I would still sing Jesus Loves Me. So what a precious gift he gave her! Precious pics too!
That is so cool that he would do that! Precious!
Hayden says, "More, More" after I sing that song to him. Ha! Good thing he doesn't really know what out of tune means. :-)
Post a Comment