Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Crafts & Cookies 2011

I had the girls a couple of days this week. I let them do lots of crafts one day and the other day we made sugar cookies and I let them decorate them.

DSC_0953 DSC_0954

They made these Angels.

DSC_0957 DSC_0959

And these Reindeers that Megan gave us to do.

DSC_0958

And they made these….

DSC_0960

DSC_0961

J is for JESUS!!!

DSC_0962 DSC_0963

DSC_0964 DSC_0966 DSC_0967 DSC_0968

Made some cookies. The girls cut them out. But, too messy to take pictures of them doing that.

DSC_0970 DSC_0971 DSC_0972 DSC_0973 DSC_0974 DSC_0976 DSC_0977

Parker’s

 DSC_0978

Payton’s

DSC_0979

 DSC_0980 DSC_0981 DSC_0982 DSC_0983 DSC_0984 DSC_0986 DSC_0987 DSC_0988

Ready for all the weekend festivities!! Stay tuned for LOTS of Christmas posts!!

3 comments:

Viv said...

they did a great job! Can't wait to see the Christmas posts!

jack69 said...

Just cruising blogs, this one is beautiful!!!
Bless you guys!!

Anonymous said...

great i will stay tuned,
granny