Saturday, December 3, 2011

Prairie Lights and Santa 2011

Tonight Phil, Marla, the girls, and I loaded up in the ran and all and head to Grand Prairie to the Prairie Lights. Phil, Payton, and I went last year and really enjoyed our  time. This year was fun, but would have definitely been better if it wasn’t pouring down rain. The girls enjoyed it though!!

All ready to go!!

DSC_0697

The girls waiting to see the lights!! They loved not being in their car seats!

 

I’m only going to share a few pics of us driving through the lights. They didn’t turn out too good because of the rain.

DSC_0700 DSC_0701 DSC_0702 DSC_0703 DSC_0704

DSC_0715 DSC_0716 DSC_0717 DSC_0718 DSC_0719 

First thing we did was see Santa. Parker went first, and it was so cute. She just talked and talked to Santa. Payton was all talk at first. She acted like she was going to cry when she was walking up to him. But, she sat in his lap with no problem. And they actually chatted for a minute or two.

But, no smile in the picture. But, I take what I can get and I love it!!

img043

Looking back 2010

img011 img012

2009

sc0054e6dc

Grace wanted nothing to do with Santa. She only wanted Uncle Phil. And she was holding on to him for dear life.

 DSC_0723

DSC_0725

DSC_0726

Negotiating which “surprise” they were going to get.

DSC_0727 DSC_0728

I told them to get together and smile so they could get their surprise. Payton was trying to gather everyone. So sweet.

DSC_0729

Grace was having nothing to do with that.

DSC_0731

DSC_0732 DSC_0733

So they each got one. Parker and Payton got snowflake light up things. And Grace picked a light up vibrating ball thing.

They were running around as if they were the only people in there.

DSC_0734

DSC_0737

DSC_0739

We then went into a different area of the tent and saw a laser light show to music. The girls didn’t like it. Well- it pretend snowed on us for about a 1 minute and that’s the only time they weren’t crying or whining. You live you learn!! :)

These are before the show started.. they were happy at this point.

DSC_0742

Again, they were acting like they were the only ones in there.

DSC_0744 

That’s about all the pictures I took. The ride home was a mess. We thought we lost Lovey, Payton was hitting Grace in the head over and over again with the light up snowflake, then cried so hard she threw up, they all kept dropping their water and wanting Marla to reach back there and get it for them. But, all in all I think it was a successful trip! These girls love each other! And I love watching them all together!!

2 comments:

Viv said...

well I sure hope ya'll found Lovey. Great pics though and I love seeing them all together!

Megan said...

How fun! Those lights were super cool!

So sad about the ride home. I did have to LOL though. I can only imagine! ;-)