Thursday, March 22, 2012

Craft with Plastic Eggs and Counting

 

Today I got out some plastic eggs and put numbers 1-12 on them. Payton has been counting really well lately, usually it’s 1-8 or 1-10. So I thought we would expand that to 12!!

Since Easter is just around the corner this is the perfect craft. What kid doesn’t like to play with the plastic eggs!!

DSC_0429

Excuse her messy face!! :)

 DSC_0430

Little toot, trying to be funny. This makes me laugh out loud.DSC_0431

DSC_0432 DSC_0433 DSC_0434 DSC_0435 DSC_0436 DSC_0437 DSC_0438

DSC_0439 DSC_0440 DSC_0441 DSC_0442

She worked on this other little craft with Easter stickers.

DSC_0443 DSC_0444 DSC_0445 DSC_0446 DSC_0447

DSC_0448

She asked me “Mommy, where do I put this?” I said “the refrigerator” Time passed on, the next time I went in the kitchen I was looking for it ON the fridge… I couldn’t find it. O-well. Well- the next time I opened the fridge I found this.

 DSC_0449

I asked her “why did you put it in the fridge” she said “because I wanted to save it” Goodness I love her!!! :)

1 comment:

Viv said...

Smart little girl who really makes me smile!