Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Phil’s 30th Birthday

Saturday was Phil’s actual Birthday and he turned the big 30!! We started our day out with giving him his gifts. Nothing much, but in his card I told him to pack his bag to go stay in a hotel. We had already planned and bought tickets to the MAVS game for that night. But, I tried to surprise him with a hotel!

DSC_0277 DSC_0278 

Payton and Daddy went to run a couple of errands and I also went grocery shopping. After we were done we met back up at home and then went to eat lunch!

 DSC_0281 DSC_0282 DSC_0283 DSC_0284 

Dora wanted her picture too. Payton is currently into Dora.  Not sure how it happened. This was one thing I really was trying to keep her from. But, somehow she kept asking to watch it and so now we watch it quite often and every time we get in the car to go somewhere.

DSC_0285

We then came home to sing Happy Birthday! Phil loves ice cream cake, and when I saw these at Wal-mart, I thought how perfect and just the right amount. Rather than buying a whole cake that we would be forced to eat!!

 DSC_0286 DSC_0287  DSC_0289 DSC_0290 DSC_0291 DSC_0292 DSC_0293 DSC_0294 DSC_0295 

So we gathered all our stuff, went and dropped her off with Gramma and Poppa and then headed to the hotel!

The birthday boy… kind of look like “really.. you are taking my picture” HA

DSC_0296

 

Phil’s good friend Justin just turned 30… so his GF surprised him with tickets to the game and a hotel too! But, Justin had no clue… it was all a surprise to him. So when he saw us down in the hotel lobby he was shocked!

 DSC_0298 DSC_0299

We then went and met a few more friends for dinner. They weren’t going to the game but we just met to eat prior!

  DSC_0302 DSC_0303

 

Phil always trying to be goofy! DSC_0304 DSC_0305 DSC_0307 DSC_0308

 

Oh yeah and we tried to get a group picture… The waiter didn’t know how to use my camera!

DSC_0306

Now onto the game!! Most of yall know I love Khloe and Lamar!! Well she was there and I got to see her! Pretty exciting!! (for me)

DSC_0309

DSC_0314

DSC_0316 DSC_0320 DSC_0321 DSC_0323 DSC_0326 I know they aren’t the best pictures… but I tried!!

DSC_0329 DSC_0337 DSC_0338  DSC_0340 DSC_0341 DSC_0342

He came over to our section and was right in front of us

  DSC_0346

Took a few pictures on the way back to the car!

 DSC_0380

 DSC_0377 DSC_0378   DSC_0381

2 comments:

Viv said...

looks like he had a great BD & so glad you got to see K & L! Great pictures, all of them.

Megan said...

How fun! Looks like ya'll had a great time!