Last Saturday was a long day, but a fun and accomplished one!! :)
We began painting… We only got the hallway done… but you can tell the difference here. It is just a tad bit darker.
Rewind: We also got new tires on the Camry that morning. We got new ones on the Expedition the weekend before! So we are all set for the time being!
Then we got cleaned up and went to eat with Mom and Terry for Phil’s 30th Birthday. (Which isn’t till this Saturday)
Matt’s…. Oh how I love thee…… This one where we always have gone for so many years is now closed. Kind of sad… have had a lot of memories there.. but Oh-well we will make new memories at the new one!!
Poppa wasn’t ready to go home and suggested we go bowling. Of course Phil loved the idea so we head for a couple of games of bowling. Of course, Payton thought she was so big and cool! Which she is, I know. HA
I did it!!!!!!!!
Had a fun filled day!! We will be going to a MAVS game on Phil’s actual Birthday! But, we will have some family time early in the day on Saturday so I am sure I will be taking pictures then!!



1 comment:
looks like it was a fun day. Cannot wait to see the pics from Phil's actual day! We are going to miss Matt's too. Went to the one in Garland a couple of weeks ago & it was pretty good. Went to the one in Allen a week or so ago with Julie and Dan and the girls & it didn't seem as good. Will be glad when the 'old' one opens at it's new place too.
Post a Comment