Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cool Stuff

My mom and Terry cleaned out their attic last weekend. And guess what… I got all the stuff my mom had been saving for me till I got my own house!

Here are some pictures of some things that really stuck out at me.

I labeled this post “Cool Stuff” because really I think I had some cool stuff when I was a kid!! :)

One being this Cash register.. YES it is a real one!!

DSC_0450

This cool lunchbox

DSC_0442

This was my baby… Her name is Amanda

DSC_0443

This is her sister.. I guess….

DSC_0444

This stroller… is real cool

DSC_0446

Papaw made this.. Now Payton gets to play with it. This is VERY special

DSC_0449

Also, this

DSC_0445

I was pretty cute…. :) Looks a lot like Payton!

DSC_0459

Papaw made this too 

DSC_0457

Remember these guys???

DSC_0460 

How bout this??

DSC_0462

A Caboodle…. Too cool, huh?

DSC_0453

DSC_0454 DSC_0455

Oh and can’t forget this COOL wreath that I made with fabric!!

DSC_0458

Not really sure what I will do with some of the stuff she saved. But most of it, Payton will be able to use and play with!!

4 comments:

Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

hahahahaha!!!! I love this post because I remember playing with some of those things with you! The fabric wreath....I am sure you had about 10 more of those. It seems like we always made those! I think the theme of my bedroom was fabric wreaths! hahaha!!
Do you have your purple hair pick in your caboodle? Maybe you can fix Amanda's sister hair! It looks a little rough! Oh, Teddy Ruxpin - I love that bear! :)

Megan said...

LOL! You did have some cool stuff! "Her sister...I guess." That is hillarious! Those dolls look they were definitely loved. :-)

Love the doll furniture. Mine burned and that is definitely one thing I am very sad about...even thought I don't have a girl. :-)

So cool that Payton will get to play with it all!

Water Filtration said...

Something really nice to remember about our childhood and i think your title is appropriate which make us to feel our childhood memories as cool stuff.

Viv said...

brings back many memories!