Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Randomness From Our Weekend

On Saturday, Payton was able to ride her bike for a little bit.

DSC_0497

DSC_0498   DSC_0499

DSC_0502

Calling someone on her cell phone

DSC_0504 DSC_0505

And Baby was in tow

DSC_0500

Phil thought it would be fun to let her roll down the driveway

DSC_0506

DSC_0507

DSC_0508

DSC_0510

DSC_0512 DSC_0513

Then, later Saturday afternoon after nap. Phil’s dad and Pam came over for fajitas.

The meet was SO yummy!!

DSC_0514

DSC_0516

DSC_0517

Peepaw playing in the floor with Payton

DSC_0518

Sunday we went to my Granny’s, but I only snapped the next two pictures. I guess I was too busy talking to take any!! (OOPS) and then when I realized the kids were SO fussy and tired!

DSC_0520

DSC_0524

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love that little bike! She will be peddling in no time!!

And the fajitas on the grill. Those look delish!

Viv said...

great pics and her smile makes me smile so much!(Fajitas looked yummy too!)