Monday, August 29, 2011

Colors Activity

This afternoon Payton did a activity with colors. She is pretty good at all of her colors. But, this is fun and she did really well!

I found the activity here. 

I started with these colors… They say not to start with too many. I did four, which was perfect. In fact, she could have done more since she does already know her colors.
DSC_0631
Then, I cut out the color of paper for each one and placed it in clear bowls. You don’t have to use clear, I just did because you can see them better.
DSC_0633
And let’s begin!!!
She kept telling her daddy “I’m doing a craft, Daddy” 
DSC_0636
DSC_0639
DSC_0641
CHEESE!!!!!
DSC_0642
DSC_0643
She really liked yellow… she basically picked all the yellow ones out and finished that one first.
DSC_0647
She kept thinking about dumping them all… Kept looking at me with a smirk, and I would tell her NO.
DSC_0648
Well… she went for it anyways.
DSC_0649
Such concentration
DSC_0650 DSC_0651
DSC_0652
DSC_0653
DSC_0656
And… Tah-Dah…. DONE!!!
DSC_0659
She liked it so much, she did it again!!

3 comments:

Marla said...

Great job Payton!

Megan said...

Aww, so good! Thanks for sharing! We will need to try this! ;-)

Viv said...

Great job is right Payton! I'm realizing more and more how smart my great nieces are, just like my nieces! Geez she looks more like you at that age every day! More deja-vu. Love it though.