Friday, August 26, 2011

Mannequin Friend

We have these little mannequins for our business. Payton came across the baby one. She had quite a few conversations with this thing.

She asked her "Do you want to walk?”

Told her “Hold my hand please, their are cars”

These are just a couple that I can remember right now.

She took her for a ride in her school bus. She even let “her” drive too.

DSC_0456

Really wants her strapped down….

DSC_0458

DSC_0459 DSC_0460

So she lets her ride up front with her

DSC_0467

DSC_0469

This kid makes me laugh! She also kept covering “her” up with her blanket. She copies everything I do! She says everything I say!! I have to start watching some of the things I say! But, I would have to say that she is being a good little mommy to her new friend!! :)

1 comment:

Viv said...

Sweet wonderful little baby girl!