The other night I let Payton play in some old makeup that I have. Boy did she go to town. I actually didn’t get a picture of the final result. It was a lot worse than the picture below.
She really enjoyed this. I always look at the store for “kids” makeup… I never see it? Maybe I am looking in the wrong place? Thought this would be a good Christmas present if I could ever find any!
Looking at herself in the mirror.. I think she likes what she sees!! HA!!
Here is the display… Yes she wiped a lot on our carpet and it will not come out!!!
Little stinker!!!



2 comments:
Oh my goodness!! You are so brave! How fun is that!?!?
Try some shaving cream on the carpet. Yes, just regular cheap white shaving cream. Still she looks so cute looking in the mirror at herself. Priceless!
Post a Comment