Yesterday we met Megan, Hayden, Marla, Parker, and Grace at the pool. We swam for a little bit, then went to pick up Chick Fil A, then came back to our house to play for a bit.
Never did get a picture of Hayden standing in the water
Tried to get Hayden to sit with the girls, he wasn’t having it!!
He couldn’t get away fast enough!! HAHA
Payton and Parker just chilling in the water
Grace tried, but she was was to short.
Then back at the house for some lunch…..
Eating some of Momma’s sandwich
Girls pretending to go “nite nite”
Payton trying to strap Grace in the booster seat
Hayden wouldn’t stay still long enough to get a picture!! So this is what I got :)
Payton is “Styling” Grace’s hair
Forgot to mention that Hayden LOVES trucks/cars. He lined these up on our TV stand. Too cute!!
Hayden was dancing in the chair!!
Enjoyed our time, as always!!!
Oh yeah, and the girls stayed with me so that Marla could take a nap. And I went in to check on Grace and found her like this…
SO stinking cute if I must say so myself!!!
Love her so much!!



2 comments:
all of them are so stinking cute aren't they. Thanks for sharing, missed seeing your a blog from you this week. Love you all!
So much fun! That boy of mine is a mess! Thanks for letting us play!
I am still laughing at Payton fixing Grace's hair. So funny!
Post a Comment