Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cutting Ariel's Hair

Soooo... I was in the sewing room trying to finish up an order (#1 I know this is my fault, I was not paying attention to her) anyways, she was in there with me, she then disappeared but I didn't think anything of it because Dora was on in the living room. I guess about two minutes passed and I decided to come check on her... and found this..



Thank goodness she didn't cut her own hair. She actually loves her hair and doesn't want a hair cut so I can't imagine her wanting to cut it... Don't get me wrong.. I know she is capable of it and I am sure most little kids do this at some point!!

She used my scissors for sewing, like cutting thread and things. These are VERY sharp. These are the one pair that I really do not want her touching!!


Also, I didn't want to make a huge deal about it and grab my big camera... so I had my phone near by and took the pictures without her knowing. So, I then sat down to talk to her about it and I turned on my video camera on my phone and videoed this without her knowing.

(Sorry this video is sideways, I changed it on you tube but it didn't change when I put it on here. Also, the wording it off with her mouth.. like it is delayed or something! So basically.. just listen.. lol)



2 comments:

Megan said...

LOL! I can't help but laugh. "Ok, I won't do it again. Yes Ma'am, Mommy." Then the pouty head. LOL!

Viv said...

OMG! Good thing I wasn't there because I would have busted out laughing. But, I'm so glad you are trying to get in through her head 'no scissors'. Just remember that Isabella has cut her hair several times....